SFOCZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFOCZ

Forum is Long Dead Still to Be Alive and well activity people activity

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Man... Empty Man... Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:05 pm

Meneks

Meneks
Team Chillz
Team Chillz

Ive been getting alot of questions from people asking me..are you in a clan?
Are you in a clan?....since now im pretty good people are asking me to join them and im talking about big clans..Like Ak and nox..
this also gave me an idea...I dont think there should be just OPEN clan tryouts I mean...there should be certain restrictions as to the people that tryout...Like
the rank I say that the rank must be under 300..yes our clan is small and we need to grow but i dont want to be in a clan where we have bad cred like Sa...if we do recruit someone that isnt all that great at least train them like I was (thanks demonic) untill they are really good afterwards give them the okay to join..It be really cool to have ALOT of really skilled people to be apart of this clan...I calso vouche for changing the names to
-[Tk]-Meneks
So people will know...Its confusing to me seeing people that are in tk and i dont know that they are in tk

2Man... Empty Re: Man... Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:58 pm

Sportingfan12

Sportingfan12

ok meneks this is a new rule wen youn wanna rep tk go on ur TK name wen u wanna play for fun u can go on ur reg name and meneks do u want ur TK name sponsored or regular

3Man... Empty Re: Man... Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:46 am

jayjay786

jayjay786
Team Chillz
Team Chillz

i agree with him their r alot of stronger and bigger clans out their and if their not that good train them till they r then try them out again i see where meneks is gettin at

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum