SFOCZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SFOCZ

Forum is Long Dead Still to Be Alive and well activity people activity

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can someone help me how to stop lagging?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can someone help me how to stop lagging? Empty Can someone help me how to stop lagging? Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:14 am

dashizzle7

dashizzle7

I need help how to stop lagging so i dont get glitches in SFO online. Especially BRAWL because it gives me too much glitches and it mess up my controls. That's why I don't like to play brawl.

!-DeMonic-!

!-DeMonic-!
Advanced Member

there is no way possible to stop lagging but to make lagg happen less use the downloadable version

http://twilightknights.activebb.net

Meneks

Meneks
Team Chillz
Team Chillz

Does the downloadable version take alot of space and do you have it?

TKLILUFOBOY

TKLILUFOBOY
Team Chillz
Team Chillz

demonic i need help with my lag

TKLILUFOBOY

TKLILUFOBOY
Team Chillz
Team Chillz

my problem is that my opponents energy would not go down! when my opponents does a special on me then half of my energy is gone but for me to get half of his energy to go down then i would have to do 10 specials . lol

TKLILUFOBOY

TKLILUFOBOY
Team Chillz
Team Chillz

so your saying its the comp right?
not the net coz im in australia and i only have cable as to the usa i heard the have t3 to t5 is this right?

coz i hate it when i have to do 12 specials before they did and they only have to do 3 and im dead lol

Geron

Geron
Administrator

Go 2 fan sites 1 a them i 4 got somethin like that

TKLILUFOBOY

TKLILUFOBOY
Team Chillz
Team Chillz

i hate lag! i do like 10 supers on my opponent and fully hit them with all 10 but his energy doesnt even budge

Geron

Geron
Administrator

lol u cant stop the laging that mean u need a new pc or u can change ur IP code i put mine ta 1-2 that IP makes u move realy fast but u gotta be carefull it can ruen ur host

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum